The Pantry provides food, toiletries and other household items to clients in our service area. Eligibility for services is determined by the client’s zip code. Clients in the following zip codes are eligible for service when referred:
Services for residents outside the area are provided by other area food pantries.
What we distribute:
- Non-perishable bread
- Ground Beef/Chicken Breast
- Milk, Eggs and Cheese
- Toilet Paper, Kleenex and Paper Towels
- Formula/Baby Food
- Toiletries (Laundry Soap, Shampoo, Deodorant, Toothpaste, etc)
- Dog/Cat Food
How to receive services
- Obtain a referral from one of the organizations listed below
- Present a valid photo ID such as driver’s license, military ID or passport
- Present a piece of mail with your current address on it.
Service hours are listed on the right side of the page. Clients coming must arrive at least 10 minutes before closing to receive services.
How to obtain a referral
The Pantry provides service by referrals from area agencies and certain individuals. To get a referral, please contact one of the following in the below order:
Clients are entitled to services once every 30 days. A referral is needed every 60 days.