The Pantry provides food, toiletries and other household items to clients in our service area. Eligibility for services is determined by the client’s zip code. Clients in the following zip codes are eligible for service when referred:
Services for residents outside the tri-city area are provided by other area food pantries.
How to receive services
- Obtain a referral from one of the organizations listed below
- Present a valid photo ID such as driver’s license, military ID or passport
- Present a bill such as a utility bill or credit card statement from the current or previous month with your name and current address on it
Service hours are listed on the right side of the page. Clients coming must arrive at least 10 minutes before closing to receive services.
How to obtain a referral
The Pantry provides service by referrals from area agencies and certain individuals. To get a referral, please contact one of the following in the below order:
- PLVCS District Social Worker
- Ralston Public Schools District Social Worker
- Heartland Family Service
- Sarpy County Human Services
- Veteran’s Services
- Your local church
- St. Vincent de Paul Society through one of the following churches:
- Other accredited agencies
Clients are entitled to services once every 30 days. A referrall is needed every 60 days.